Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Exhaustion Test

Although I am not supposed to do an exhaustion test till i finish Week 5, But I had to do it, Was curious to know if my strength improved and how much many pushups I could do from the last exhaustion test.

But at the same time, I was also secretly hoping that I would be able to do more than 45 pushups , the minimum required to move on to Week 6. Well... I managed 40 pushups, 5 more than the previous attempt. Not too long ago, I collapsed after 8 pushups. I am happy and excited to continue Week5 starting tommorow.

2 comments:

Joe Scherb said...

Nice. Here's another point of reference;

From W3D1 on 7/21: "I managed to do 15,12,8,8,7"

From W5D2 on 9/5: "I was able to do 15,15,14,14,12,12,10,29.5"

That's a buttload of pushups (technical term). Keep up the good work.

P.S. The 29.5 still cracks me up.

BM said...

The last time I did serious pushups was 20 years ago, when I was a teenager, Even then I did not do this many pushups at a time.

Seeing me do pushups and crunches all the time, he has started to copy me at times and do his own brand of pushups and crunches, It's the funniest thing to watch.