Friday, August 15, 2008

Week 4 - Day 1 on 8/15/2008

Although I successfully finished all sets today, I am a little bit dissapointed, becasue I was hoping to do at least 20 pushups in the last set instead of the minimum requirement of 16. Another reason the total number of pushups today was less than W3D3, Today I did a total of 69 pushups.

The gain in strength i made in the last few weeks is just mind blowing to me. In the earlier weeks I really really needed the rest day for my muscles to heal and recuparate, Now they are healed in a matter of hours. Also I noticed when I do the first set I feel weightless, Although I have not lost weight, My hands have become stronger and can easily support my weight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering, when you do the push up set, are you resting between for only 60 seconds? I'm trying to complete all the sets on a given day, even if that means resting for longer than 60 seconds after sets 3 and 4...

BM said...

I rested 60 seconds for sets 2,3,4 and for the final set I needed it more rest, waited 90 seconds.

Running Writer said...

No updates?Whats up?

BM said...

Jacob,

I was on a short vacation to Montreal. I did the pushups in my hotel room, But I did not enough access to the internet. I left the laptop at home and there were only two computers in the hotel and were occupied all the time.