Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 3 - Day 2 Fourth Attempt on 8/11/2008

Finally succeeded to finish all the sets. I alomost did not do the pushups today, I was feeling kinda lousy this morning and then i rememberd how few days ago before the pushups, I was feeling lousy and then did the pushups anyway and ended up finishing up all the sets for that day. That's exactly what happened today. The first set as usual was effortless, Second set struggled a bit towards the end. In the third set, started to struggle from half way point. I managed to persevere in the fourth set with some difficulty. In the final set, I decided to count backwards and that seemed to have done the trick. I collapsed after 15 pushups, tried to do one more, Could not even lift myself up.

I also made a slight change to way I do pushup. Usually when I push down, it's not actually pushing myself down, it's more like throwing myself down and catching myself, just before my nose hits the ground. Today I made the change to slowly pushing myself down in a controlled way and then pulling up.. I believe this may have contributed in todays success.

No comments: