Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Week 6 : Day 1 Sixth Attempt on 9/21/2008

Finally... Managed to do all 5 sets successfully. Todays pushups were not that hard at all. I made a slight change, Instead of counting one by one, I counted in sets of 5. For instance... first set is 5 sets of five and second sent is six sets of five and so on. This way of counting seems like a no-brainer, but for some reason, I never felt like trying this before. This made a huge difference in doing the final set.

By the time I got to 30+ in the final set, My hands started shivering and by the time I got to 37, it felt like my head was about to explode. I was feeling bit of added weight in my head, but sqeaked in 3 more and finished my 40.

I am looking forward to wrap up day 2 and 3 as soon as possible.

No comments: