Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 3 : Day 1 Fifth Attempt on 7/30/2008

Another extremely frustrating and dissapointing day of pushups. I mamanged only one additional pushup from the previous workout. I managed the first 3 sets without breaking a sweat and then towards the middle of 4th set i started struggling and in the final set I collapsed after the 12the pushup. What was even more disappointing was that minute later i did another set and i was easily able to do another 5 pushups. This now makes me mad becasue I gave up in a moment of weakness.

I don't know why I am giving up so easily.... But I am going to keep trying.

1 comment:

Human Microbiome Search Engine said...

"... keep trying ..."

Yeah, that's what it takes. I saw the new X-File movie yesterday, with its message about never giving up. Interesting.

Congratulations on your progress with the 100-pushups program.