Friday, July 18, 2008

Week 2 - Day 3 on 7/18/2008

Finished all 5 sets, without too much difficulty. Did an additional 2 pushups for the 5th set. Before i started the pushups, I decided that i am going to try to do 3 additional pushups for the 5th set. I believe that decision helped me complete the fifth set of pushups.

Over the weekend, I will be doing an exhaustion test to determine, how many consequetive pushups i can do. What ever that number may be, I am sure that will be the most consequetive pushups i have ever done in my adult life.

Week 3 looks really difficult. Assuming i stay in level 2, The Number of pushups goes from 46 in the second week to 83 pushups in week 3. I do not think i will be able to finish week 3 in one attempt. But then that's what i thought in the beginning of week 2 and I was easily able to wrap up week 2,

No comments: